Today I fell down a rabbit hole on the Internet and ended up at Subversive Stitch. I don't know who Blades is, but he or she makes some fantastic pillows lovingly embroidered with the finest in gangsta rap lyrics. See: The Dre.
|photo from subversive stitch|
- The Eazy-E. "Always fuckin' is the life for me."
- The Snoop. "Guess who's back in the motherfuckin' house with a fat dick for your motherfuckin' mouth?" (This might have to be a body pillow due to its size.)
- The Marshall Mathers. "Get buzzed, get drunk, get crunk, get fucked up."
- The Warren G. "Damn, what's next?" (Come on, this is a great pillow.)
- The Jigga. "Can I hit it in the morning?"
- The 2Pac. "Even though you was a crack fiend, mama, you will always be my black queen, mama." (Great Mother's Day gift!)
- The ODB. "You know my name, now give me my money!"
- The Nate Dogg (RIP). "I get more ass than a toilet seat."
- The Outkast. "Drip, drip, drop, there it goes, an eargasm."
- The LL Cool J. "More flesh than a Greekfest."
- The Nelly. "Got a bill in my mouth like I'm Hillary Rodham."
- The Ying Yang Twins. "Hey bitch, wait till you see my dick."
- The Biggie. "T-bone steak, cheese eggs, and Welch's grape."
- The Mike Jones. "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me." (Or the simple 281-330-8004)
- And of course, the Kanye. It's hard for me to decide which Yeezy lyric I'd like to have on a pillow the most. Would I go with "Throw your diamonds up in the sky like you're bulimic"? "Head of the class and she just won a swallowship"? "Do anybody make real shit anymore"? "Never fuck nobody without tellin' me"? Or the classic "That shit cray"?
I need to hurry up and decorate my house with these pillows before my child learns to read.
What classics am I missing? If you could have a Subversive Stitch pillow in your house, what would you pick?